Larry's POF profile is about as self absorbed and ADHD as it gets and reads exactly like what you would expect from a mentally-challenged 41 year old. He jumps from feeding peacocks at the park to how he flew to Las Vegas to see his favorite band. He has the attention span and sentence structure of a five year old:
As usual, it's all about him.
What woman wouldn't be impressed with:
- A 41 year old man whose idea of a perfect date is to hang out in a park.
- A 41 year old man who is looking for a "girl."
- A 41 year old man whose other idea of a perfect date is to play pinball.
- A broke as a joke loser who will prioritize by skirting open container laws and buying a bottle of champagne to drink at the park because that's, you know, impressive and all.
- A man who will tell you off the bat where he stands on feminism.
- A man who will prefer not to reveal his own
- A homophobic.
- Any man who posts a photo with Mackenzie "we never dated" Kelly on his dating profile.
- A 41 year old man who prefers not to say whether or not he has a car. Because riding the bus is so romantic. Not.
- A man who shits on the people of Austin, while looking for a "girl" who lives in Austin.
- A trucker cap wearing, Trump loving, grownup who throws out lines like this:
I mean, what woman won't read this and think, "yes! This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with!"
And Larry's Chemistry Test Results are as awesome as you would expect. Because like Romeo Rose himself, none of it is true. For example, did Larry really list his profession as a teacher? Because the last I checked, 6th grade dropouts don't usually get hired to teach students. Neither do Craigslist predators. And not that we needed proof, but Surprise! Romeo Rose is alive!
Interested in a date with "smarthonestlover?"